Job opening of Deputy Manager, Application Development
Position Title: Deputy Manager, Application Development
Location: Durgapur, India
The candidate needs to execute the following responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Developers, testers and technical writers
- Execute projects on time and with quality
- Help engineers with troubleshooting technical, business, and design issues
- Participate in requirement analysis and producing PRDs.
- Interfacing with customers
- Manage team scrums and report to other managers in the organization.
- The incumbent has to do actual technical work (coding and testing) for few months before he/she can be entrusted with the expected role.
Credentials and Required Skills:
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in CSE/IT
- 10+ years of experience in Development and Delivery
- Some experience with BSS/OSS in telecom domain is a plus.
- Considerable experience in Web Development with Java (5 years +)
- Experience with Cloud technologies, SaaS, Web Service APIs.
- Excellent English communication skills, ability to produce good technical documents.
- Experience with Scrum management
Qualified candidates, for careers in India please send your resumes to Ensim HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org