Job opening of Senior Java Developers
Position Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Durgapur, India
Immediate Openings: 11
Experience: 7 plus years
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 7 + years
- Senior level experience working on complex global networks
- Excellent English communication skills
The candidate needs to exhibit following skills:
- Well-versed with all phases of SDLC and/or Agile development methodologies.
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to clients.
- Create and execute development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Good knowledge of Java, Hibernate
- Ability to interact (written and verbal) with foreign customers to gather requirement and execute projects with the team.
- Understand complex database concepts and effectively employ different database design techniques.
- Understand the benefits of the various programming languages.
- Possess significant knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures.
- Recognize application system deficiencies in advance and effectively resolve them.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Communicate and enforce coding standards.
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers.
- Facilitate effective team interaction.
- Effectively utilize each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Willing to review and learn new technologies.
- Extensive documentation (product requirement specification, technical/functional requirement specification, solution design document)
Qualified candidates, for careers in India please send your resumes to Ensim HR team at email@example.com