Job opening of Technical Writer
Position Title: Technical Writer
Location: Durgapur/Kolkata, India
Immediate Openings: 2
Experience: 4 plus years
Technical writers, also called technical communicators, prepare instruction manuals, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily. They also develop, gather, and disseminate technical information among customers, designers, and manufacturers.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 3 + years Experience
- Senior level experience working on complex global networks
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written/ verbal skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Facilitate effective team interaction.
- Effectively utilize each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Willing to review and learn new technologies.
- Extensive documentation (product requirement specification, technical/functional
Qualified candidates, for careers in India please send your resumes to Ensim HR team at email@example.com