Ensim Google Apps Manager simplifies and automates the provisioning of user accounts in Active Directory (on-premise) and Cloud based Google Apps services. By seamlessly connecting to the Google Apps API, Ensim Google Apps Manager creates Active Directory user accounts for accessing local resources and corresponding Google Apps accounts for accessing Gmail, Calendar, Contacts and Documents in a single step, while synchronizing user passwords for single sign-on. Administrators can enable Single Sign-on via the friendly Ensim Control Panel while controlling the apps available to users who can then directly connect to them without re-authenticating into Google. Manual provisioning is time consuming, error prone and does not provide the fine grained role based access controls available in the Ensim Automation Suite which allows organizations to maintain business objectives and policy requirements throughout the provisioning / de-provisioning and management processes.
Ensim Google Apps Manager - Features & Benefits
- Automates User Provisioning / De-provisioning in Active Directory and Google Apps
- Template based provisioning
- Role Based Administration for controlled delegation of services
- Single Sign-on to Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Lists, Documents and more)
- Synchronizes user passwords
Delegated Self Service Account Management for:
- Email Lists
- Mail and
- Complete Audit trail of all activities
- Friendly Administrative and End-User control panels.