Ensim to Demonstrate Active Directory Tool at Microsoft Management Summit 2008
Las Vegas, NV — Booth # 625 - April 29, 2008 - Ensim Corporation, the leading provider of user provisioning and access control software, today announced that it will demonstrate its latest web-based Active Directory management tools for its Unify Enterprise platform at this week’s Microsoft Management Summit 2008 in Las Vegas.
Ensim Unify, which self-installs in less than one hour and delivers instant savings by reducing the number of help desk calls by as much as forty percent, allows enterprises to alleviate common challenges, such as provisioning, password management, role management, and auditing and compliance of Active Directory servers. It also eliminates repetitive administrative tasks, helping improve workforce effectiveness and enabling IT departments in medium and large-sized organizations to focus on more strategic tasks.
“Ensim is very pleased to be a part of this year’s Microsoft Management Summit, as the theme of ‘Integrate IT’ is a logical fit given that our Unify platform allows enterprises to navigate the increasingly complex world of IT management with greater ease,” said Francois Depayras, vice president of marketing and alliances at Ensim. “Unify’s snap-in management tools, which we’ll be demonstrating all week, reduce complexity while maximizing flexibility, availability and performance.”
Ensim will demonstrate its full suite of tools for Unify Enterprise, which are available as a set or individually, in Booth #625 at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, from April 28 through May 2, 2008. These tools include:
- Microsoft Active Directory Manager: provides control over AD and the ability to easily administer complex tasks.
- Microsoft Exchange Manager: helps prevent mis-configuration of Exchange server, increases uptime and automates key tasks.
- Mobile Manager: allows for Over-The-Air (OTA) configuration and wipe of smart phones.
- Self-Service & User Manager: lets employees easily self manage, from distribution lists to email profiles, cutting help desk and IT time in half.
- Password Manager: allows employees to reset their own passwords via a web-based portal.
- Migration Manager: automates the migration schedule of mailboxes from Exchange 2003 to 2007
For more information about the Microsoft Management Summit 2008, visit https://www1.mms-2008.com/public/home.aspx
About Ensim Corporation
Founded in 1998, Ensim Corporation is the leading provider of management software for Unified Communications and Collaboration infrastructure. Ensim products are used by service providers and enterprises worldwide to accelerate and enable deployment of integrated solutions, simplify and automate secure management of complex environments, and increase user and IT productivity. Ensim is Microsoft Gold Certified, and maintains strategic partnerships with many leading infrastructure vendors including Research In Motion (BlackBerry), Hewlett-Packard, Accenture, Siemens and BroadSoft. For more information, visit www.ensim.com or contact Ensim at 1-877-693-6746 or 1-408-496-3700 outside the United States.